This article applies to:
E-Prime Go 1.0
Participants may desire to remove E-Prime Go related files from their machines once they have completed an experiment run. Researchers should ensure that they have collected all necessary data from the participants before instructing the participant to delete anything.
If Automatic Mode was used, researchers can verify that participant data appears in "Experiment Sessions" in the E-Prime Go website. If Manual Mode was used, researchers should ensure that they have received participant data via their preferred sharing method.
Participants can perform the following steps to remove E-Prime Go related files from their machines:
- Delete the .exe that was downloaded.
- Navigate to %temp%\epg in File Explorer and delete the epg folder: INFO: Cleaning up E-Prime Go temporary files .
- Check recent files for any E-Prime Go related files.
- At the desktop, press keys Win+R and type “shell:recent” in the Run application that is launched. Delete anything that is related to E-Prime Go.
- Delete the E-Prime Go folder containing the data that was created on the desktop (if Manual Mode was used).