This article applies to:
E-Prime Go 1.0
NOTE: This article applies to experiments packed in Manual mode. Automated mode experiments are uploaded automatically to eprimego.com.
After the test session in a Manual mode experiment, the data files are placed in a uniquely named .zip file. The .zip files exist in a folder named “E-Prime Go” on the machine’s Desktop. We recommend uploading the data files to a secure location such as JotForm (https://www.jotform.com/). The following steps show navigating to the JotForm link from Creating a JotForm Form:
1) Open the web browser of your choice (e.g., Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc.).
2) Navigate to the JotForm website which has the created Form from earlier in the Manual.
3) Click Browse Files to select the data files you want to upload.
4) Select the files you want to upload and click Open once the files are selected.
5) Respond to the reCaptcha prompt. Select Submit to upload the data.
6) Verify your data is uploaded to JotForm.
7) Navigate to the Google Drive account that is synced with JotForm. Verify the data is uploaded there as well.
INFO: Creating a JotForm Form 
INFO: Manually Sharing the Packed E-Prime Go File 
JotForm is a registered trademark of JotForm Inc. The JotForm logo is a trademark of JotForm Inc. ©2018 Google LLC, used with permission. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
Please sign in to leave a comment.