This article applies to:
E-Prime 3.0 Update 2 (Version 220.127.116.11) is now available. This maintenance release provides bug fixes, enhanced system stability, and improved timing accuracy. The improved timing accuracy includes the following:
- increases in the number of times E-Prime samples the computer clock, which reduces the possibility of a timing error
- updates to how E-Prime interacts with the operating system's display driver
- improved monitoring of suspicious detected refresh rates
While increased timing accuracy is a benefit, it may not be consistent with previously collected data. Therefore, researchers should exercise caution before updating if in the midst of study. For more specific details on the impact of E-Prime 3 Update 2, see INFO: Should I upgrade to E-Prime 3.0 Update 2? .
E-Prime 3.0 Update 2 also extends the functionality offered in E-Prime 3.0 Update 1 by offering the following features and bug fixes:
- Annual Group Licenses now available! E-Prime can now be licensed on an annual subscription basis for labs with 10+ users.
- Experiment Advisor Report offers addition information about Windows 10: see INFO: Experiment Advisor Report updated to provide enhanced Windows 10 information  for details.
- New mode added for accessing the serial device: see INFO: New SerialDevice read mode property introduced  for details.
- BUG FIX: E-Studio Toolbox does not remove PackageCall Shortcuts when PackageFile is not loaded 
- BUG FIX: Multiple 'ding' sounds play when opening an experiment 
- BUG FIX: E-Prime hangs on the first screen of an experiment run 
- BUG FIX: Text data export fails when experiment launched from E-Basic Specification file 
- BUG FIX: E-Studio Toolbox does not display PackageCall Shortcuts from multiple PackageFiles correctly 
- BUG FIX: Suspend and Resume not working correctly on Windows 8 and Windows 10