This article applies to:
E-Prime 3.0 (184.108.40.206a)
E-Prime 3.0 Update 2 (Version 220.127.116.11a) is now available. This release of E-Prime address the HASP driver issues with Windows 10 (version 2004). Please see ERROR: HASP driver issues on Windows 10 (version 2004)  for more information.
- Setup.exe in the E-Prime 3.0 installation media checks for HASP Driver (version 7.103).
- The Support folder includes the 7.103 editions of haspdinst.exe, HaspUserSetup.exe, and haspd_windows.dll.
E-Prime 3.0 (18.104.22.168)
E-Prime 3.0 Update 2 (Version 22.214.171.124) is a maintenance release that provides bug fixes, enhanced system stability, and improved timing accuracy. The improved timing accuracy includes the following:
- increases in the number of times E-Prime samples the computer clock, which reduces the possibility of a timing error
- updates to how E-Prime interacts with the operating system's display driver
- improved monitoring of suspicious detected refresh rates
While increased timing accuracy is a benefit, it may not be consistent with previously collected data. Therefore, researchers should exercise caution before updating if in the midst of study. For more specific details on the impact of E-Prime 3 Update 2, see RELEASE INFO: Should I upgrade to E-Prime 3.0 Update 2? .
E-Prime 3.0 Update 2 also extends the functionality offered in E-Prime 3.0 Update 1 by offering the following features and bug fixes:
- Annual Group Licenses now available. E-Prime can now be licensed on an annual subscription basis for labs with 10+ users.
- Experiment Advisor Report offers addition information about Windows 10: see INFO: Experiment Advisor Report updated to provide enhanced Windows 10 information  for details.
- New mode added for accessing the serial device: see INFO: New SerialDevice read mode property introduced  for details.
- BUG FIX: E-Studio Toolbox does not remove PackageCall Shortcuts when PackageFile is not loaded 
- BUG FIX: Multiple 'ding' sounds play when opening an experiment 
- BUG FIX: E-Prime hangs on the first screen of an experiment run 
- BUG FIX: Text data export fails when experiment launched from E-Basic Specification file 
- BUG FIX: E-Studio Toolbox does not display PackageCall Shortcuts from multiple PackageFiles correctly 
- BUG FIX: Suspend and Resume not working correctly on Windows 8 and Windows 10 
E-Prime 3.0 (126.96.36.199)
This maintenance release provides bug fixes which are addressed below:
- BUG FIX: "Unable to obtain a valid refresh rate" error occurs when attempting to run E-Prime under Windows 10 Creators Update 
- BUG FIX: Specifying a RefreshRate in DisplayDevice being ignored 
- BUG FIX: Minimum and/or Maximum Acceptable Refresh Rate not saved on DisplayDevice dialog 
- BUG FIX: UDP Sockets cannot receive data 
- BUG FIX: List columns are large and cannot be resized 
- Chronos Device Properties CDP cuts off labels on scaling > 100%
E-Prime 3.0 (188.8.131.52)
E-Prime 3.0 (184.108.40.206)
RELEASE INFO: Upgrading Experiments to E-Prime 3.0 
RELEASE INFO: Known Issues in E-Prime 3.0 Update 2 (220.127.116.11) 
RELEASE INFO: Known Issues in E-Prime 3.0 Update 1 (18.104.22.168)