This article applies to:
E-Prime 3.0 (188.8.131.52)
E-Prime 3.0 Update 3 (Version 184.108.40.206) is now available. This release of E-Prime introduces a Cloud License option and provides bug fixes.
- Cloud Licenses are available for purchase and use in E-Prime: LICENSE: Understanding E-Prime and Runtime Licenses 
- The PST License Portal is available for managing Cloud Licenses and accessing registered PST serial numbers: LICENSE: The PST License Portal 
- E-Studio About Box, Workspace, and Interface have been updated for E-Prime updates and detaching Cloud Licenses: INSTALL: E-Prime Check for Updates Version Information and FAQs  and LICENSE: Detaching a Cloud License 
- Experiment Advisor Report files are now available in .html format: INFO: Experiment Advisor Module 
- An E-Studio Desktop shortcut is automatically created: INSTALL: Installation, Updates, and Upgrades 
- BUG FIX: Mouse.ShowCursor does not work until the mouse is moved 
- BUG FIX: Experiment Advisor Report cannot open in Google Chrome, Edge (Chromium), or Firefox 
- BUG FIX: Cannot uninstall or modify E-Prime using Windows 10 Apps & Features 
- BUG FIX: E-Prime Check for Updates notifications not occurring since an older MFC is not installed 
- BUG FIX: FFmpeg does not support looping 
- BUG FIX: Fully licensed E-Prime 3.0 does not convert Evaluation experiments 
E-Prime 3.0 (220.127.116.11a)
E-Prime 3.0 Update 2 (Version 18.104.22.168a) addresses HASP driver issues with Windows 10 (version 2004). Please see ERROR: HASP driver issues on Windows 10 (version 2004, 20H2, 21H1, 21H2) and 11  for more information.
- Setup.exe in the E-Prime 3.0 installation media checks for HASP Driver (version 7.103).
- The Support folder includes the 7.103 editions of haspdinst.exe, HaspUserSetup.exe, and haspd_windows.dll.
E-Prime 3.0 (22.214.171.124)
E-Prime 3.0 Update 2 (Version 126.96.36.199) is a maintenance release that provides bug fixes, enhanced system stability, and improved timing accuracy. The improved timing accuracy includes the following:
- increases in the number of times E-Prime samples the computer clock, which reduces the possibility of a timing error
- updates to how E-Prime interacts with the operating system's display driver
- improved monitoring of suspicious detected refresh rates
While increased timing accuracy is a benefit, it may not be consistent with previously collected data. Therefore, researchers should exercise caution before updating if in the midst of study. For more specific details on the impact of E-Prime 3 Update 2, see RELEASE INFO: Should I upgrade to E-Prime 3.0 Update 2? .
E-Prime 3.0 Update 2 also extends the functionality offered in E-Prime 3.0 Update 1 by offering the following features and bug fixes:
- Annual Group Licenses now available. E-Prime can now be licensed on an annual subscription basis for labs with 10+ users.
- Experiment Advisor Report offers addition information about Windows 10: see INFO: Experiment Advisor Report updated to provide enhanced Windows 10 information  for details.
- New mode added for accessing the serial device: see INFO: New SerialDevice read mode property introduced  for details.
- BUG FIX: E-Studio Toolbox does not remove PackageCall Shortcuts when PackageFile is not loaded 
- BUG FIX: Multiple 'ding' sounds play when opening an experiment 
- BUG FIX: E-Prime hangs on the first screen of an experiment run 
- BUG FIX: Text data export fails when experiment launched from E-Basic Specification file 
- BUG FIX: E-Studio Toolbox does not display PackageCall Shortcuts from multiple PackageFiles correctly 
- BUG FIX: Suspend and Resume not working correctly on Windows 8 and Windows 10 
E-Prime 3.0 (188.8.131.52)
This maintenance release provides bug fixes which are addressed below:
- ERROR: "Unable to obtain a valid refresh rate" error occurs when attempting to run E-Prime under Windows 10 Creators Update 
- BUG FIX: Specifying a RefreshRate in DisplayDevice being ignored 
- BUG FIX: Minimum and/or Maximum Acceptable Refresh Rate not saved on DisplayDevice dialog 
- BUG FIX: UDP Sockets cannot receive data 
- BUG FIX: List columns are large and cannot be resized 
- Chronos Device Properties CDP cuts off labels on scaling > 100%
E-Prime 3.0 (184.108.40.206)
The following are all of the new feature to E-Prime 3.0:
The E-Studio interface has been updated with a current, flat design, including new icons, a tabbed view in the workspace, a reorganization of the Slide object, a new Experiment Explorer window which combines the Structure with the Browser and Attributes tabs, new toolbar items, and a separate Advisor window.
- E-STUDIO: E-Studio Interface 
- E-STUDIO: Slide Object 
- E-STUDIO: Experiment Explorer Window (Structure, Browser, and Attribute Tabs) 
- E-STUDIO: Experiment Advisor Window 
New functionality has been added to E-Prime through the following features:
- E-STUDIO: Button Device 
- E-STUDIO: SlideButton Sub-Object 
- E-STUDIO: Theme Editor 
- E-STUDIO: SlideChoice Sub-Object 
- E-STUDIO: SlideSlider Sub-Object 
- E-STUDIO: Slide Layout Template 
- E-STUDIO: List Object (Interactive Lists) 
- E-STUDIO: Quick Start 
- E-STUDIO: Windowed Mode 
- E-STUDIO: Property Find/Replace 
- E-STUDIO: Touch Interface Support 
- E-STUDIO: Resources Folder 
New Task Events
The following features provide expanded Task Event functionality:
Data Analysis Features
Additional functionality has also been added to E-Studio and E-DataAid to facilitate data management within E-DataAid and external data management applications
- LOGGING: Automatic Generation of Tab-Delimited Data File 
- E-DATAAID: Saving and Loading Column Arrangement (.cd3) 
E-Prime 3.0 (220.127.116.11)
RELEASE INFO: Upgrading Experiments to E-Prime 3.0 
RELEASE INFO: Known Issues in E-Prime 3.0