This article applies to:
E-Prime Go 1.0
E-Prime Go (220.127.116.11)
- BUG FIX: Files with non-english characters do not unzip with the original name 
- BUG FIX: Hasp driver always reinstalls when running the E-Prime Go installer 
- BUG FIX: F1 Key in Packer fails to launch the E-Prime Go User Manual 
- BUG FIX: Freezing may occur on E-Prime Go runs using Windows 10 (1903 or 1909) 
- Automated mode and Manual modes added to determine how experiments and data are shared.
- E-Prime Go website (eprimego.com) created to work with Automated mode.
- E-Prime Go interface is updated with new Helper text.
- User Manual is updated and can be accessed directly from the E-Prime Go application (i.e., F1 or the Question Mark button.
E-Prime Go (18.104.22.168)
- BUG FIX: E-Prime Go locks up on Win7x86 when Collect Machine Info is selected 
- Dxdiag no longer produced when "Collect Machine Info" option is unchecked.
- Installer fixed to not show Modify, Repair, and Remove options if it is run again.
- "Collect Machine Info" option changed to be faster by collecting a DxDiag file instead of a System Information report.
- Chronos driver is automatically installed for participants if Chronos is necessary to run the experiment.
E-Prime Go 22.214.171.124 Beta
- Installer fixed to uninstall previous versions.
- E-Prime Go fixed to not have text fields cleared when "Collect Machine Info" is selected.
- E-Prime Go fixed to support file names (e.g., .ebs3, resources files, etc.) with non-English characters.
- E-Prime Go fixed to not have banner text clear when navigating around the interface.
- E-Prime Go fixed to support non-English characters in entry fields (i.e., Start Instructions, Stop Instructions, Failure Message, Disclaimer Text).
- Disclaimer text in E-Prime Go is updated in the packing application.
- Disclaimer can be edited by researchers before the experiment is packed.
- Tooltips in E-Prime Go packing application have been updated to be more useful.
- Minimal installer includes the HASP driver.
- Ability to use full and runtime E-Prime verisons 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, or 184.108.40.206.
E-Prime Go 220.127.116.11 Beta