This article applies to:
Manual Activation of the product license is useful for whenever the machine you wish to activate a license on does not have internet access. For Manual Activations, you need the machine you wish to activate a CAMCI-Research license on and a device that has internet access. To perform a Manual Activation, follow these steps:
On the CAMCI-Research machine:
- Open Licensing and Activation from the Product Information menu
- Select the Manual Activation option from the menu
- Type in the serial number provided with your CAMCI-Research unit
- Select Get Installation ID to generate an installation ID
On a device with internet access:
- Launch the following website (http://license.pstnet.com/camcir/activate)
- Type the Serial Number in the entry field
- Type the Installation ID from the CAMCI-Research machine into the correct entry field
- Type in the correct Captcha Code
- Select Get Activation Code to generate an activation code
Back on the CAMCI-Research machine:
- Type in the Activation Code from the website
- Select Activate License to attempt the manual activation
A message indicates If the activation was successful.
If you are experiencing issues activating your license, contact PST Product Service & Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.