This article applies to:
The following recommendations are made for consistent and effective data collection:
- During subject registration, confirm the accuracy of demographic information with the subject.
- To maintain consistency when entering session variable values, use the Additional notes option in Session Variables to show the definition of variables.
- If using a normative data set for comparison to Age and/or Education Variables, then it is recommended those variables be Required and Prompted at session runtime in order to ensure that the appropriate information is collected.
- Allow subjects to complete CAMCI-Research independently at their own pace. Third parties should be instructed to not assist with any portion of the tasks.
- To avoid frequent interruptions, develop a procedure for determining when the subject has finished the protocol (e.g., ask the subject to indicate when they have completed the tasks using a method such as asking them to open the door to the test room, or to alert the examiner).
- Make use of the Pass Code feature to ensure the subject cannot view data or access the computer following a test session.
- Use the post-test follow-up questions to gather additional information pertinent to the test sessions results.
- Schedule regular backup of subject test sessions to avoid loss of data.
Please sign in to leave a comment.