This article applies to:
E-Prime Extensions for EyeLink 3.0
E-Prime Extensions for EyeLink 3.0 (Version 188.8.131.52) is now available. E-Prime Extensions for EyeLink (EEE) 3.0 provides users with the ability to create full featured, flexible, and robust EyeLink-enabled experiments in E-Prime 3.0.
E-Prime Extensions for EyeLink 3.0 provides the following new features:
- EyeLink Toolbox with pre-configured PackageCalls:
- Run calibration, validation, and drift correction in experiments by using ELCameraSetup or ELDriftCorrect.
- Write data that is used by an .edf file for Data Viewer analysis by using ELTrialBegin and ELTrialEnd.
- Allow participants time to fixate before a trial begins using the ELWaitForFixation PackageCall.
- Compatibility with Data Viewer:
- Incorporate representations of the critical E-Prime stimulus displays into the EyeLink .edf file.
- Add interest areas (IAs) to the .edf files to allow researchers to view and analyze data in pre-determined areas.
- Send trial variables from the E-Prime experiment to the .edf file for analysis.
- Compatibility with the EyeLink 1000 Plus, EyeLink 1000, EyeLink Portable Duo, and EyeLink II eye tracker systems.
Currently, E-Prime Extensions for EyeLink (EEE) 3.0 can be installed from the Downloads page on the Support site.