This article applies to:
NOTE: This is not the latest version of E-Prime 1.x. Please refer to RELEASE INFO: Using the latest version of E-Prime  for more information.
What has changed between E-Prime 1.1 Service Pack 1 and E-Prime 1.1 Service Pack 2?
E-Prime 1.1 Service Pack 2 (SP2) includes everything in E-Prime 1.1 SP1 and addresses the following fixes:
- BUG FIX: PickOne (Counterbalancing) does not pick correct sample/level/row when using subject number 1 with E-Prime 1.1 SP1 
- BUG FIX: Setting "create debugging log file" option through Tech Support dialog while E-Studio is open does not save setting 
- BUG FIX: Removing items from Procedure not saved (modification flag not updated) 
- BUG FIX: E-Studio crashes when attempting to save experiment file with International (Japanese, Chinese) author name 
- BUG FIX: Structure view does not update Unreferenced E-Objects after using Shift+Del to destroy object with children 
RELEASE INFO: E-Prime 1.1 Released 
RELEASE INFO: E-Prime 1.1 Service Pack 1 Released 
RELEASE INFO: E-Prime 1.1 Service Pack 3 Released 
Please sign in to leave a comment.