A while ago i built an experiment that seem to work well on my machine. However, when the reasercher attempts to run the experiment on her computer, it shows an error as in the title.
She sent me the her version of the experiment (should be the same as mine) and i can't find a way to make the error apear on my mechine so I can find the cause and debug it. Also I don't seem to notice any difference between the experiment I made and the file she sent me.
- The experiment uses a resource folder and a data folder, that are both in the same root folder as the E-run file. I tried to play with their security permission to see if I can get the error, but a different error apears: "file path/access error" which is not what im looking for.
- I also tried to copy and generate the experiment on a shared OneDrive folder and it ran without issues.
- data file name is empty as in default:
Experiment attributes -> DataFile -> Data File Name
- Didn't find any file names with invalid charachters in the code, following the article in the link:
- Finally following the conversation from google groups in the link:
I asked where she first extracted the experiment (we use zip to move experiments via email) and suggested she re-extract the experiment she got in a new clean folder on the desktop and sent her my original experiment to try as well. Nothing works even after she restarted her computer.
Everything that I tried and checked on my machine, I also checked with the reasercher on her computer.
So this is all I tried, I think, and im out of ideas. Any insight will be appreciated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.