E-Run 3 Error Number 101

Comments

5 comments

  • Avatar
    Neil Jones

    Did you ever discover a fix for this problem?

     

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Aditya Jayashankar

    I believe so. We haven't had the issue since.

    Unfortunately, it was some time ago, so I'm hazy on the details. To the best of my recollection, the issue had to do with the "Sound In" and "Sound Out" objects, and that they were configured or searching for the wrong audio devices.

    We initially did not have the software to edit the run file. Once we did, we were able to solve the issue.

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Amanda Cremone-Caira

    Aditya and Neil - I seem to be having a similar problem with a "Sound Out" object. Do you recall any other troubleshooting tips?

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Aditya Jayashankar

    Hi Amanda! Unfortunately, I do not have any other troubleshooting advice for this issue. We have not been running our task anymore due to COVID restrictions, so I'm unable to confidently say we've completely solved the problem.

    However, on our end, it did seem that the audio object was configured to the set-up our collaborators had and not ours. Which is what caused our problems. So I'd advise you to check the audio device set as you output for the "Sound Out" block, and if it matches with the audio device on your system.

    Good luck! Cheers!

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Amanda Cremone-Caira

    Thank you, Aditya!

    0
    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk