This article applies to:
Depending on a machine's hardware configuration, audio may be passed via the DisplayPort or HDMI. On some machines, this may cause issues with the playback of the sound (e.g., distortion, noise, etc.). If you exhibit this issue, try one or more of the following:
- Use another Sound API - AV: Editing the SoundDevice.API for DirectSound, ASIO, CoreAudio, or Chronos .
- Render through Codec Config (if on E-Prime 3.0, you can also try switching from FFMpeg) - EXPERIMENT DESIGN: Codec Config .
- Update your audio drivers via the manufacturer's website.
- Re-encode the audio files using a third-party application.
- Use another method for sound output.