This article applies to:
E-Prime Go 1.0
NOTE: This article applies to Manual mode experiment. Automated mode experiments are uploaded automatically to eprimego.com and can be downloaded by participants from the E-Prime Go website.
Before the experiment can be run from the packed file, it needs to be stored on a file sharing site to be shared with participants. PST recommends using Google Drive to share the files (https://drive.google.com/). However, other file sharing services maybe be used as well (e.g., Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.). The steps below document how to share the file using Google Drive andrequire you to have a Google account already created.
1) Open the web browser of your choice (e.g., Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc.).
2) Navigate to the Google Drive website and login using your name and password.
3) Click New. Click File Upload to upload your packed file.
4) Navigate to the location in Windows Explorer where the packed experiment is located. Click Open once the file is selected.
5) Verify your packed experiment is uploaded.
6) Ensure that the packed experiment can be shared.
NOTE: In Google Drive, this can be done by clicking the Get Shareable Link button. This provides a link to the Google Drive location. This link will be used in a subsequent step in this Manual.
©2018 Google LLC, used with permission. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.