This article applies to:
E-Prime Go 1.0
Packing error 10013 occurs when attempting to package an experiment in Manual mode.
Use one or more of the following to remedy the issue.
- Attempt to pack the file again.
- Ensure you have enough space on the machine. At least 1GB of free space is required.
- Check that you have permissions to read and write to the %temp% folder. Please see https://www.dell.com/support/article/en-us/sln156352/understanding-file-and-folder-permissions-in-windows?lang=en.
- Disable any anti-virus programs that may be blocking E-Prime Go.
- Pack on a secondary machine.
Please sign in to leave a comment.