This article applies to:
E-Prime Go 1.0
E-Prime Go (188.8.131.52) - (2023-05-24)
New Features in the E-Prime Go Application
- Experiment Packer is updated to include the following experiment notifications: 1) Using the Subject number 0, 2) Packing in a folder or sub-folder which contains multiple experiment files. Please view INFO: E-Prime Go Best Practices  for more information.
- Experiment Packer is updated to include the latest version of HASP (8.53).
- Experiment Packer has been tested and is compatible with the latest versions of Windows 10 and 11.
- Experiment Unpacker is updated to prompt participants to download the latest version of the task.exe (INFO: Running with the latest Unpacker ).
- Experiment Runner is updated to prompt users to retry uploading data when data upload does not initially succeed to improve the rate of successful task runs. Additionally, Experiment Unpacker is updated to prompt to retry uploading data upon task.exe launch (if initial retry is not successful). Users are also given the ability to Abandon a previous session run. Please view INFO: E-Prime Go participants can retry submitting data files after a Data Transfer Error  for more information.
- Sessions that result in a Status of Runtime Error upload a RuntimeError.txt file (INFO: Enhanced Experiment Status and Runtime error information available on E-Prime Go website ).
New Features on the E-Prime Go Website
- Session statuses are updated. Please view INFO: Experiment status on the E-Prime Go website  for more information.
- Data usage is now enforced for uploading experiments. Participants will be able to upload data over the 2GB limit so no session data is lost. Please view INFO: Data Usage on the E-Prime Go website  for more information.
- My Experiments page is updated to show the size of the experiment and session files.
- The Sessions page is updated to show the submission number order (i.e., numerical listing of the order the submissions were received) and the size of the session file (i.e., sum of its session file sizes).
- The Last Status column is updated to show a representation of how far along a participant is. The Last Status entry can be clicked to show the Submission History dialog which contains timestamps of when statuses were received. Please view INFO: Experiment status on the E-Prime Go website  for more information.
- BUG FIX: Attempting to pack in a root directory results in error 
- BUG FIX: Packing may appear to freezes when packing .ebs3 files in folders with thousands of files 
- INFO: Enhanced Experiment Status and Runtime error information available on E-Prime Go website 
- BUG FIX: Overwrite file dialog sometimes hidden behind other windows 
- BUG FIX: Automated data upload results in 404 error 
- BUG FIX: Error 33333 when running ExperimentUnpacker.exe twice 
- BUG FIX: Session data with identical names can be saved in the same folder 
- BUG FIX: E-Prime Go Participants may see an "Experiment Files are Invalid" error when unpacking experiment 
- BUG FIX: Using E-Prime Go results in an error message to reinstall due to missing a DigiCert Trusted Root G4 certificate 
- BUG FIX: Incorrect error message when launching E-Prime Go without a license or E-Run 
- Session files downloaded from the All Session Files tab of website no longer contain "Unknown" in filename
- The unpacker application no longer times out when downloading an experiment with thousands of files.
- Start Instructions can no longer be skipped by the participant.
- E-Prime Go Download and Delete buttons are grayed out until an action completes
E-Prime Go (184.108.40.206) - (2022-06-23)
- E-Prime Go Experiment Packer application updated for integration with E-Prime 3.0 Update 3 (220.127.116.11) and Cloud Licenses.
- HASP RTE version updated to 8.31 in the E-Prime Go installer.
E-Prime Go (18.104.22.168) - (2020-09-18)
- BUG FIX: Files with non-english characters do not unzip with the original name 
- BUG FIX: Hasp driver always reinstalls when running the E-Prime Go installer 
- BUG FIX: F1 Key in Packer fails to launch the E-Prime Go User Manual 
- BUG FIX: Freezing may occur on E-Prime Go runs using Windows 10 (1903 or 1909) 
- Automated mode and Manual modes added to determine how experiments and data are shared.
- E-Prime Go website (eprimego.com) created to work with Automated mode.
- E-Prime Go interface is updated with new Helper text.
- User Manual is updated and can be accessed directly from the E-Prime Go application (i.e., F1 or the Question Mark button).
E-Prime Go (22.214.171.124) - (2020-05-28)
- BUG FIX: E-Prime Go locks up on Win7x86 when Collect Machine Info is selected 
- Dxdiag no longer produced when "Collect Machine Info" option is unchecked.
- Installer fixed to not show Modify, Repair, and Remove options if it is run again.
- "Collect Machine Info" option changed to be faster by collecting a DxDiag file instead of a System Information report.
- Chronos driver is automatically installed for participants if Chronos is necessary to run the experiment.
E-Prime Go 126.96.36.199 - Beta Release 2 - (2020-05-12)
- Installer fixed to uninstall previous versions.
- E-Prime Go fixed to not have text fields cleared when "Collect Machine Info" is selected.
- E-Prime Go fixed to support file names (e.g., .ebs3, resources files, etc.) with non-English characters.
- E-Prime Go fixed to not have banner text clear when navigating around the interface.
- E-Prime Go fixed to support non-English characters in entry fields (i.e., Start Instructions, Stop Instructions, Failure Message, Disclaimer Text).
- Disclaimer text in E-Prime Go is updated in the packing application.
- Disclaimer can be edited by researchers before the experiment is packed.
- Tooltips in E-Prime Go packing application have been updated to be more useful.
- Minimal installer includes the HASP driver.
- Ability to use full and runtime E-Prime versions 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, or 220.127.116.11.
E-Prime Go 18.104.22.168 - Beta Release 1 - (2020-05-04)