This article applies to:
E-Prime Go 1.0
E-Prime Go 1.0 Known Issues:
The following articles are all known issues and bugs with the E-Prime Go 1.0. This list covers every update to E-Prime Go 1.0 (i.e., 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, and 184.108.40.206). This list is updated any time a new version of E-Prime 3.0 is released.
- INTERNET BROWSER AND SMARTSCREEN WARNINGS- The manually packaged experiment (.exe) may be seen as a harmful file in some Internet Browsers and/or when launching via SmartScreen (INFO: Internet Browser and SmartScreen Warnings ).
- DPI ISSUES- E-Prime Go does not display correctly (BUG: DPI scaling issues in E-Prime Go ).
- OVERWRITING FILE ISSUES- Read Only files do not overwrite (BUG: Overwritting an E-Prime Go file does not work if it is set to Read Only ).
- SLIDEBUTTONS UNRESPONSIVE ON A TABLET - SlideButtons may become unresponsive on a tablet due to the Windows "Fix apps that are blurry" notification (ERROR: SlideButtons may become unresponsive on a tablet due to the Windows "Fix apps that are blurry" notification ).
- ERROR 10006- A packing error may occur if the file is too large (BUG: Error 10006 while packing - Unexpected, Unable to insert compression items ).
- ERROR 10013- A packing error may occur due to anti-virus, permissions, or space issues (BUG: Error 10013 while packing - Unexpected, Unable to insert compression items verify ).
- DEVICES ERRORS- A device may cause an error when running an experiment (INFO: ParallelPort & Port support in E-Prime Go ).
- SRBOX SUPPORT- Additional steps may need to be taken on data collection machines that need to use the SRBox (ERROR: SRBox support in E-Prime Go ).
Known Issues introduced in E-Prime Go 1.0 (220.127.116.11):
- WEBSITE ISSUES- The Subject / Session may not appear on the website (BUG: Subject and Session number not shown on website ).
Known Issues that have been fixed:
Please view article RELEASE INFO: E-Prime Go Change History  for a list of known issues that have been fixed in addition to changes between E-Prime Go versions.