This article applies to:
NOTE: This is not the latest version of E-Prime 1.x. Please refer to RELEASE INFO: Using the latest version of E-Prime  for more information.
What has changed between E-Prime 1.1 Service Pack 2 and E-Prime 1.1 Service Pack 3?
E-Prime 1.1 Service Pack 3 (SP2) includes everything in E-Prime 1.1 SP2 and addresses the following fixes:
- BUG FIX: Experiment compile or startup time appears slower after applying E-Prime 1.1 (SP2) 
- BUG FIX: Structure view does not update Unreferenced E-Objects after using Shift+Del to destroy object with children 
- BUG FIX: Toggle keys (caps, num) state restored to state before starting experiment upon experiment completion under Windows XP/2000 
- BUG FIX: Pressing the DELETE key while renaming an object in Structure window cause object to be deleted instead of character 
- BUG FIX: Applying any E-Prime Service Pack fails on Subject Station installs