This article applies to:
E-Prime Extensions for Tobii Pro 3.2
E-Prime Extensions for Tobii Pro 3.2 (Version 18.104.22.168) is now available. E-Prime Extensions for Tobii Pro (EET) 3.2 provides users with the ability to create full featured, flexible, and robust Tobii Pro- and Tobii Pro Lab-enabled experiments in E-Prime 3.0.
EET 3.2 extends the functionality offered in EET 3.1 by offering the following new features:
- Compatibility with Tobii Pro Lab:
- Incorporate representations of the critical E-Prime stimulus displays into the Tobii Pro Lab recording.
- Run Tobii Pro Lab-enabled experiments in a single-machine (E-Prime and Tobii Pro Lab on the same machine) or dual-machine (each software application runs on its own computer) setup.
- Drag-and-drop pre-configured PackageCalls into the experiment structure.
- Define AOIs and Tags for media files from E-Prime.
- Send custom events and time stamps to identify critical experiment events during a recording.
- Upload media files to Tobii Pro Lab at non-time critical portions of an experiment (see EET: Sending media files to Tobii Pro Lab prior to data collection ).
- Expanded save gaze data functionality:
- Save gaze data more quickly - 1 second for 45 seconds of 1200 Hz data as opposed to 7 seconds in prior EET versions.
- Eliminate need to user-written script to save gaze data due to new gaze data PackageCalls (i.e., no User Script / SaveGazeData InLine).
- Incoporate the additional columns of data now included in the gaze data file into your analysis (e.g., PupilValidityLeftEye, RTTimeMicro).
- Add user-defined properties to the gaze data file with PackageCalls instead of user-written script.
- Customize when user-defined properties are written to the gaze data file by defining conditionals (e.g., similar to If...Then statements).
- Expanded WaitForFixation functionality:
- The parameter vHandleTracking is added to call StartTracking and StopTracking during experiments compatible with Tobii Pro Lab (i.e., TETStartTracking and TETStopTracking do not need to be added to Tobii Pro Lab-enabled experiments).
- Green is now used as the default visual feedback color.
- Expanded StartTracking functionality now offers 3 modes (Latch, Immediate, Wait) that can define exactly when the tracking of gaze data starts.
- Updated CalibRegular routine now uses 5-point calibration by default (but 2 and 9 point calibration still supported).
- Compatible with the Nano and Spark eye tracker.
RELEASE INFO: E-Prime Extensions for Tobii Pro 3.2 Known Issues 
RELEASE INFO: Upgrading an Experiment to E-Prime Extensions for Tobii Pro (EET) 3.2 
Please sign in to leave a comment.