This article applies to:
The CAMCI-Research application appears small / button text is cut off, and screens during runtime are too large.
Checking the "Override high DPI scaling behavior" option in the CAMCI-Research application properties causes the application and the runtime to display incorrectly.
The image below shows what the application looks like if the option is checked:
NOTE: The application is considerably small on the high DPI desktop. Also, text on the buttons is cut off.
The image below shows what the application should look like when the option is unchecked:
This option becomes checked automatically if a test session is aborted incorrectly (e.g., Ctrl+Alt+Shift, Ctrl+Alt+Delete, etc.) or if a technical failure occurs. See INFO: Terminating a test session  for information on how to correctly abort a test session.
To uncheck the "Override high DPI scaling behavior" option please perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the CAMCI-Research Start Menu listing in Windows File Explorer (i.e., This PC > Local Disc (typically the C: drive) > ProgramData > Microsoft >Windows > Start Menu > Programs > CAMCI-Research subfolder).
- Right-click on the CAMCI-Research application.
- Select "Properties."`
- Navigate to the "Compatibility" tab.
- Click the "Change high DPI settings" button.
- Uncheck the "Override high DPI scaling behavior" option.
NOTE: Ensure that the CAMCI-Research application is closed before performing the above steps.