Submitting a Support Request
To submit a support request, click the "Submit a request" button on the PST Support site.
Once on the "Submit a request" page, please fill out the following information:
- Subject - a short summary of the request
- Description - details about the request
- E-Prime version - the version of E-Prime being used. If E-Prime is not used, state N/A.
- Product - the product that the request is about
- Attachments - any files that could help PST Support staff (e.g., .edat3, .es3, images showing device configuration, etc.)
Checking you Request's Status
To check the status of a support request, click on the dropdown arrow next to your name. From the dropdown list, select "My activites."
The "My Requests" page shows the status on any requests that have been submitted. Additionally, CC'd requests can be seen by clicking the "Requests I'm CC'd on" button.