This article is currently being updated by our staff.
The Restore Spreadsheet command, in the View menu, clears all active filters, redisplays all hidden columns, and restores the columns to the default order. The spreadsheet’s default order is as follows:
- Session level variables in alphabetical order
- Name of the second level (e.g., Block)
- Second level variables (e.g., block level variables) in alphabetical order
- Name of third level (e.g., Trial)
- Third level variables (e.g., trial level variables) in alphabetical order