This article applies to:
NOTE: This is not the latest version of E-Prime 3.0. Please refer to RELEASE INFO: Using the latest version of E-Prime  for more information.
E-Prime 3.0 Update 1 (Version 184.108.40.206) is available. This maintenance release provides bug fixes which are addressed below.
- BUG FIX: "Unable to obtain a valid refresh rate" error occurs when attempting to run E-Prime under Windows 10 Creators Update 
- BUG FIX: Specifying a RefreshRate in DisplayDevice being ignored 
- BUG FIX: Minimum and/or Maximum Acceptable Refresh Rate not saved on DisplayDevice dialog 
- BUG FIX: UDP Sockets cannot receive data 
- BUG FIX: List columns are large and cannot be resized 
- Chronos Device Properties CDP cuts off labels on scaling > 100%