This article applies to:
FFMpeg does not support looping of audio files.
- Increase the audio file length (that way you do not need to loop). You can use third-party applications such as Audacity (http://www.audacityteam.org/) to copy/loop the sound file.
- Use DirectShow with the DirectSound API. To change the Codec Config to use DirectShow:
- Open up Codec Config in E-Studio by going to Tools > Codec Config.
- Select the file type under Extensions (e.g. .wav).
- Choose File Source (Async.).
- Click Choose Codec.
- Press X then Save.
- Navigate to the Experiment Object Property Pages > Devices tab > Sound properties and set the Sound API to DirectSound.