E-Prime Extensions for fMRI v220.127.116.11 (EEfMRI) is now available. This version provides the following new features and improvements over the previous version (18.104.22.168) of EEfMRI:
- EEfMRI 2.0 is compatible with E-Prime 2.0 Professional SP1 (22.214.171.1243) and all other E-Prime 2.0 SP1 extensions.
- EEfMRI 2.0 is compatible with the Celeritas Fiber Optic Response System® as well as the original FOBRS System.
- Menu system enhanced to support the E-Prime 2.0 Professional SP1 Conditional Exit feature (see FEATURE: Conditional Exit (Graceful Abort) for details)
- Celeritas-compatible versions of all samples and tutorials provided
- MapperOne sample experiment updated to support higher resolution
This topic applies to:
E-Prime 2.0 Professional
This item has features only available in E-Prime 2.0 Professional