This article applies to:
E-Prime Extensions for fMRI 2.0 v18.104.22.168
E-Prime Extensions for fMRI v22.214.171.124 (EEfMRI) is now available. This version provides the following new features and improvements over the previous version (126.96.36.199) of EEfMRI:
- EEfMRI 2.0 is compatible with E-Prime 2.0 Professional SP1 (188.8.131.523) and all other E-Prime 2.0 SP1 extensions.
- EEfMRI 2.0 is compatible with the Celeritas Fiber Optic Response System® as well as the original FOBRS System.
- Menu system enhanced to support the E-Prime 2.0 Professional SP1 Conditional Exit feature NEW FEATURE: Conditional Exit (Graceful Abort) 
- Celeritas-compatible versions of all samples and tutorials provided
- MapperOne sample experiment updated to support higher resolution
This item has features only available in E-Prime 2.0 Professional