This article applies to:
To determine the current version of E-Prime, use the following methods:
View the About Box in E-Studio.
- Open E-Studio.
- Select Help from the Menu Bar at the top of the screen.
- Select "About E-Studio...". This takes you to the About E-Studio dialog where the E-Prime version number is displayed next to the E-Studio symbol.
View the E-Prime entry in the Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Control Panel.
- Select Programs from the list of Control Panel options.
- Select Programs and Features from the Programs options.
- Find E-Prime. The version number is printed next to the listing.
NOTE: The above steps are written for the Control Panel in Windows 10.
Generate a Tech Support Report.
To generate a tech support Report, please see the following Knowledge Base article on how to send a tech support report to PST representatives: INFO: How to send a tech support report to PST representatives