This article applies to:
NOTE: This article is pertains to Users who have E-Prime.
There are times when functionality within E-Prime may not be working correctly. PST has included a utility that collects information about the machine's hardware and drivers as it relates to the E-Prime system to help troubleshoot issues. To generate a tech support report, perform the following:
1) Open E-Studio.
2) Navigate to the Help Menu and click "About E-Studio..."
3) Click Tech Support from the About Box.
4) Click Generate Report in the PST Tech Support window.
5) Wait while the report is generated.
6) Save the report file on the machine.
After the report is generated, attach it to a technical support request as directed by a PST representative.