This article applies to:
E-Prime Extensions for NIRx 3.0 (18.104.22.168)
E-Prime Extensions for NIRx 3.0 (Version 22.214.171.124) is now available. E-Prime Extensions for NIRx (also known as EENIRx) provides users with the ability to create full featured, flexible, and robust NIRx-enabled experiments in E-Prime 3.0.
E-Prime Extensions for NIRx 3.0 provides the following new features:
- NIRx device available in the Experiment Object:
- Specify the Host machines, Aurora device, and Configuration.
- Control basic Aurora settings such as where the data output folder is located and the NIRSport2's detector type.
- Create Signal Optimization definitions that check for specific signal quality values.
- NIRx Toolbox with pre-configured PackageCalls:
- Run the Aurora Signal Optimization routine by using NIRxSignalOptimization.
- Start and stop recordings with NIRxStartRecording and NIRxStopRecording.
- Set an output device to send triggers with NIRxSetOutputDeviceLSL, NIRxSetOutputDeviceChronos, or NIRxSetOutputDeviceParallelPort.
- Send triggers with NIRxSetTriggerPulse or NIRxSetTriggerValue.
- Ability to send triggers from E-Prime to the NIRx system using one of the following:
- Lab Streaming Layer (https://labstreaminglayer.org/)
- Parallel Port
- Compatibility with the NIRx's Aurora acquisition software and the NIRSport2 device.
Currently, you can install E-Prime Extensions for NIRx 3.0 from the Downloads page on the Support site.