This article applies to:
This sample demonstrates how to use the greater than (>) comparison operator in order to determine which of two time values is later.
This sample illustrates several apsects of working with time values in E-Basic:
- The Date data type must be used when working with time values.
- Date variable can be assigned to any of the following:
- A value in UTC format which includes both date (yyyy/mm/dd) and time (hh:mm:ss) information; this type of assignment is used to set the ending date in this sample.
- A value which includes date information only (if left unspecified, the time component of a Date value is set to 00:00:00).
- A Time or TimeUTC statement, which returns the current or UTC time; this type of assignment is used to retrieve the current time in this sample.
- The TimeValue function extracts the time component only (hh:mm:ss) from a Date value.
Please sign in to leave a comment.